• composite PDF 1.3, PDF 1.4
• 1:1 scale, in portrait orientation
• attached bitmaps of 300 dpi resolution (higher resolution will be converted to 300 dpi automatically)
• no colour ICC profiles attached (profiles will be ignored automatically)
• no OPI information attached
• CMYK tint combination (possible extra spot colors from PMS palette)
• all texts should be changed into curves or fonts attached in PDF
• bleed of min. 3 mm, all cut lines, perforations, etc, should be clearly defined
• layout should be centered to page, each page should be on a separate in the document
• clear the document from all irrelevant information – minimizing risks of errors in production
• file name should be clear and connected with the name of the order confirmation or agreement
In case of doubt please send us preview files and ask for advice.
Our graphic studio can be of assistance to the Customer with creating originals.